The next semester of Embrace Grace will start Tuesday September 10th at 6:00 p.m.
This is an outreach ministry to single, expectant mom's in our community. It is a Gospel focused ministry seeking to minister to these ladies, first spiritually and then emotionally and physically.
There are many opportunities for the church body to participate in this ministry.
1) Meal Coordinator- supply sign up sheet for volunteers to provide weekly meals for the group meetings; setup and serve meal and cleanup, if the meal provider cannot do this. Remind meal provider a day or two ahead of time that it is their turn to provide a meal.
2) Make a meal for the weekly group meeting
3) Childcare worker- need one more and possible sub
4) Shower coordinators (2)- plan food and decorate for the shower
5) Donations of baby shower gifts
Sign up below or speak to Christie Vaughn, if you would like to help!